5 Reasons why you should shape up!
Not to worry. We’re not saying you’re not in a good shape already but why not being healthier and try to move your butt a little bit more this upcoming year, right?
Let’s make things clear, this is not a 2015 resolution post. I repeat, this is not a 2015 resolution post. I’m probably the worst person trying to accomplish these kind of goals. As I recently read somewhere on the net: “My goal for 2015 is to accomplish the goals of 2014 which I should have done in 2013 because I made a promise in 2012 & planned in 2011”.
Anyway here are a few tips/reasons/whatever you want to call them to start a healthier year:
1. Start NOW. Yes, there’s no need to wait till Monday, Sunday, next month or till all planets are aligned. The best moment to start exercising and eating healthier is right now (but please finish reading this post before you do so).
2. Motivation starts with a good sport outfit. Make sure you have a nice equipment that makes you feel comfortable and confident. That will put you in the mood to exercise. Plus you never know who you can meet at the gym or while you’re running in the park. Our choice? The new pair of Air Zoom Vomero 9 trainers from Nike.
3. Playlist. Werther you’re a Spotify or Soundcloud geek, do not ever forget about music. This is probably my biggest motivation when it comes to sports. Lately what gives me the strength to go for a run is “A Sky Full Of Stars” by Coldplay.
4. Do workouts with your friends! It’s always way funnier when you exercise with your pals than when you do it alone, you can motivate each other and help achieve more goals. Obviously, my infallible companion is my twin!
5. Always keep hydrated! Try to carry around a bottle full with water, I quite like this one from Oysho that says: “Out of water I am nothing”.
I hope you liked it and you found this tips helpful. Let us know what motivates you!